Commercial Property Solicitor: Cheshire
6 days left
- Full time
Strong cheshire based commercial firm is looking for a further commercial property solicitor to expand the team. Ideally 2-6 PQE but they will look around this PQE for the right candidate
Assisting partners and conducting own work under partner supervision on a wide range of commercial property matters. The clients are predominantly owner-managed small, medium and large enterprises in the North West and further afield.
Typical matters are:
- Sales and acquisitions of properties
- Landlord and Tenants work acting for both landlords and tenant
- Development work acting for residential and commercial developers
- Secured lending acting for clearing banks, other banks and financial institutions
- Option and pre-emption agreements
- Overage arrangements
- Assisting the corporate/commercial department with property aspects of corporate matters
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aptitude to respond to clients' urgent requirements whilst maintaining and supporting the maintenance of a proper work/life balance.
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients' enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Gain an understanding of clients' requirements and how to achieve their needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Actively work to convert enquiries into new matters.
- Support senior fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs and press releases, and to be pro-active in networking and business development.
- Ensure proper file management.
- Ensure all time recording is accurate.
- Ensure billing is completed to agreed timescales.
- Maintain confidentiality in line with the firm's policies and procedures; including dealing with confidential documents.
- Keep abreast of changes in legislation, case law and carry out legal research.
- Promote and comply with legislation and the firm's policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the efficient running of the firm.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor: Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly