Corporate/Commercial Solicitor: Cheshire
Corporate Commercial Solicitor (around 2-6 years' PQE) - salary competitive, dependent upon experience plus staff benefits: Cheshire
In conjunction with the expansion of the rest our client firm, they have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join the growing Corporate Commercial Department.
The Department provides the highest level of strategic advice to a large portfolio of commercial organisations and its "excellent" reputation is recognised by The Legal 500 having been awarded 'Top Tier' status.
The Department currently deals with a range of non-contentious corporate and commercial matters including;
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Due diligence and disclosure
- Private equity and investment agreements
- Shareholder agreements (and bespoke articles of association)
- Share restructuring/group re-organisation
- Share options (including EMIs)
- Partnership/LLP agreements
- Non-contentious insolvency work
- Banking (loans, security and deeds of priority)
- Listings to AIM/Plus
- IT, E-Commerce & Telecoms contracts
- Software development, licensing and hosting agreements
- Web-development agreements
- Data Protection
- Advice on IPRs
- Assignment and licensing of intellectual property rights
- Outsource / consultancy / procurement agreements
- Joint venture and collaboration agreements
- Commercial contracts and trading agreements
- Standard terms of business and supply, agency and distribution agreements
- Advice on competition law
The position would suit someone with excellent technical and communication skills; a pragmatic and solution focused approach to their work and a desire to provide excellent client service. Candidates must have knowledge of corporate commercial law and experience of providing high quality commercial advice at a leading firm.
Benefits include: generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Corporate/Commercial Solicitor: Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly