Insurance Fraud Fee Earner
Insurance Fraud Fee Earner - Birmingham
Experience: Paralegal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Legal Executive, Claims Handler, Litigation Executive
Commutable from: Birmingham, Solihull, Walsall, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Salary: Dependant upon experience + excellent benefits package
A leading international legal business highly recognised for their capabilities. They are the largest law firm in the country to hold a Gold Investors in People award.
After a period of consolidation in the counter-fraud market, this is an exciting time for the Claims Validation Team as it is poised for substantial growth following some significant client wins. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multiple award-winning team.
- Experienced fee earner (Paralegal / Litigation Executive, Legal Executive or Solicitor), preferably with a strong litigation background gained within a personal injury environment
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Expertise in fraud is beneficial, but not essential, as the successful candidate will be fully trained in dealing with fraud cases
- Confident negotiator and communicator
- First class investigation and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision, but also a team player with a collegiate approach to knowledge sharing and problem solving, particularly in the case of multi-site clients which are supported across the team
- A commercial perspective on legal issues.
The next step:
To register your interest in this Defendant Motor Claims Fee Earner vacancy, select the APPLY NOW option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/personal-injury
Want to keep up to date with industry news, trending topics, and new opportunities? Follow us on...
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit