Commercial Property Solicitor
Two new exciting opportunities have arisen within a well-established North Yorkshire practice to handle a mixed case load of Commercial Property work.
Commercial Property Solicitors – North Yorkshire
PQE / Experience: NQ - 8PQE
Commutable from: Harrogate, York, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Thirsk, Leeds, Beverley
Salary: £Dependent upon experience
Based in Yorkshire our client is a regional law firm with a long and successful track record of offering high quality advice to businesses, families and individuals.
They have over 120 staff and a significant presence in Yorkshire’s highly competitive legal market and are recognised as specialists at a national level in a number of legal sectors.
They now have two opportunities based in their North Yorkshire offices, one NQ-2PQE, and one 3-8PQE. Working alongside the Commercial Partners in the office, these roles offer a unique opportunity for career development. The office is based in a largely agricultural area with a wide catchment encompassing a diverse client base. You will assist in the further development of the firm’s Commercial and Agricultural Property offering.
The range of work will include:
- Agricultural freehold and leasehold advice and transactions;
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant matters;
- Freehold Sales and Purchases;
- Secured Lending;
- Land Registry applications and SDLT matters;
- General Commercial Property advice and transactions.
Ideal candidate criteria:
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate an aptitude for the efficient delivery of legal and commercial advice.
- NQ-8 years PQE Commercial Property
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to cope with a heavy and diverse workload
- Ability to handle pressure and to work to deadlines
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
The next step
To register your interest in either of these Commercial Property vacancies, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit