Our client is a leading international law firm with over 1,500 staff in locations across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. They are currently recruiting for an eDiscovery Paralegal to join their team in London on a 12 month contract basis to provide paralegal support to the Litigation department and other departments as required.
Main tasks will include:
- Collating and organising bundles of documents for disclosure, witness statements or exhibits
- Assisting fee earners with drafting, reviewing and proof-reading legal documents
- Working with the legal teams and the in-house eDiscovery team to provide support on disclosure exercises
- Providing legal and administrative support to fee earners - assisting with managing documents/files in Relativity, the firms DealRoom platform and the firms document management system
- Carrying out first pass review on disclosure exercises
- Analysing, collating and summarising large quantities of information
- Researching points of law and other factual issues and preparing reports on the same
- Law graduate
- Ideally 12 months experience in a litigation/dispute resolution paralegal role
- Experience using litigation review and legal research databases (preferred)
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous document review platform experience (preferred)
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for eDiscovery Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly