Our client is a global law firm; they are currently seeking a legal assistant to join their top tier real estate practice in Cardiff. This really is a great place to work and develop your career.
The team carries out volume conveyancing work for banks and other financial institutions and they are looking for a Legal Assistant with conveyancing experience to work predominantly with their Equity Release Team.
The ideal candidate will…
- have studied for the LPC and have knowledge on Land Law.
- have experience of using a case management system, excel and word
- be target driven
- be able to manage own priorities and deliver to targets in a volume environment
- offer flexibility to support with other work in the department if required.
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to handle a large and varied caseload
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall @ Chadwick Nott
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Legal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly