Commercial and Technology PSL
This broad role will include disseminating legal and market knowledge within the Commercial group, within the firm and to clients, answering technical legal queries, delivering updates to partners on legal and regulatory developments in commercial contracts and data protection, delivering client training and taking part in the firm's wider client services and knowledge initiatives.
You will have significant commercial law experience ideally gained at a major City law firm, and experience of data protection and technology law would be beneficial. You should be familiar with using legal research tools and knowledge systems, and previous PSL experience would be advantageous but is not required for this role. You will need to have an aptitude for IT and an interest in the increasing use of technology within the legal profession.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Commercial and Technology PSL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Corporate jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Commercial contracts jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Information Technology jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Intellectual Property jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Knowledge Management Data Protection jobs in London (Central)