Our client is a global financial services business and they are seeking a paralegal to join them on a temporary basis for 6 months.
This role sits within the claims team. You will be dealing with claims or potential claims which are considered to be high profile, client critical or technically complex and duties will include:
- Attending client meetings/calls
- Keeping up to date with recent case law and statutory developments to help the team enhance the products used
- Managing and co-ordinating the claims files
- Assisting in administrative duties
- Working with other teams to ensure efficient negotiation, collection and payment of claims
The successful candidate will:
- Be immediately available or available at short notice (1 week)
- Have a law degree, completed the LPC (or equivalent)
- Have an understanding of professional services and litigation proceedings
- Have strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail
- Be highly organised with ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Be able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly