Banking & Finance 3PQE +, Popular Law Firm - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a popular international law firm in the heart of London. The firm is looking to take on two mid-level Associates into its legal directory rated Banking & Finance team. The team is known for acting for traditional lenders and demonstrates capability on cross-border leveraged finance deals, especially in emerging markets.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team at an international law firm. The successful candidates will enjoy a broad role, working across a wide range of transactions, specifically leveraged finance, real estate finance, general corporate lending and global syndicated lending.
The ideal candidates will have at least 3 years' PQE gained at a City or major UK regional firm within the following areas:
- Drafting and/or negotiating LMA-based and bespoke client facility documentation including drafting financial covenants for leveraged or real estate finance transactions;
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of English law security;
- Transaction management including co-ordination of local law security;
- Advising clients on intercreditor and subordination arrangements;
- Experience of supervising trainees, paralegals and more junior associates;
- Ideally English law qualified;
- Strong academic record, including a degree or equivalent;
- Knowledge of restructuring and insolvency and funds finance would be a bonus.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca for a confidential discussion on 02070027658.Jameson Legal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Banking & Finance 3PQE +, Popular Law Firm - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly