Interim / Contract Lawyers - AG Integrate
What is AG Integrate?
AG Integrate is a more flexible approach to legal resourcing and is for ambitious legal professionals. AG Integrate can offer you the freedom of flexible working, diverse projects, ongoing training, all with the support of a premium law firm.
We are eager to recruit consultants from all practice areas to work at our Addleshaw Goddard offices and on assignments directly with our clients. Working on live transactions, matters and projects our AG Integrate lawyers are ambassadors for Addleshaw Goddard, so we ensure a thorough recruitment process.
We will always meet with you in the first instance so we can ensure we are the right fit for one another. We will then build a more accurate picture of your capabilities by assessing your skills, knowledge and experience – and how we can best match this to the opportunities available.
Typically each assignment will provide our consultants with a breadth of work and can vary in length up to and including 12 months in duration.
In return, we expect our consultants to:
- Be technically competent in their area of law
- Be highly commercial with solid business acumen
- Have excellent experience and training with a recognised law firm
- Have strong communications skills – able to communicate with senior stakeholders and clients alike
- Be dependable and consistent, both with legal advice and commitment to their work
- Be IT savvy with the capability and technology to work flexibly from any location
Each assignment will provide a variety of experience which means our consultants will need to be adaptable to each role. We are interested in lawyers from all practice areas including:
Banking and finance: general lending, real estate finance, leveraged finance, asset finance and aviation finance
Commercial: Commercial Contractors, Intellectual Property/Technology, Competition, Pensions and Employment
Corporate: transactional corporate matters including M&A, Funds and Capital markets, plus experience in securitisation, derivatives, debt and equity capital markets.
Financial Regulation: Payments, Markets, Retail and general financial regulation for large corporations and financial institutions
Litigation: general commercial, banking, finance, white collar crime, fraud, regulatory investigations and intellectual property
Real Estate: acquisitions and disposals of leasehold and freehold properties, landlord and tenant, portfolio sales and purchases
Our consultants will be self-employed with their own Personal Services Company and we will agree and sign a consultancy agreement with you. If you would like some advise on setting up your own Personal Services Company, please follow this link.
Our consultants will have UK based work experience, be qualified in England and Wales and have a current practising certificate. However, we are happy to work with all consultants, no matter which jurisdiction you qualified, but we will require you to have some UK based work experience.
Apply for Interim / Contract Lawyers - AG Integrate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £99,999 Private Practice Partner Banking/Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Private Practice Partner Acquisition Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Private Practice Partner Asset Finance jobs in London (Greater)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Private Practice Partner Debt Capital Markets jobs in London (Greater)
- £70,000 - £99,999 Private Practice Partner Commodities jobs in London (Greater)