Tax, Trusts and Succession KDL - 3 days/week
Brand new Tax Trusts and Succession PSL role with one of our top-tier clients - Role will be based in London 3 days/week
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, maintaining and updating precedents, practice notes, etc
- Facilitating the collection of useful know-how from fee-earners in the groups
- Working with the Director of Knowledge and the wider Knowledge team to develop and maintain a comprehensive, accessible firm wide KM system, on which all practice group know-how is maintained.
- Working with the IT and KM partners to identify the external knowledge resources required
- Developing relevant legal training for all members of the practice group
- Facilitating and leading know-how meetings and other knowledge sharing activities and assisting with knowledge related BD and other client-facing KM activities
The role is offered 3 days/week
Ideal candidate 5PQE upwards.
For more information on the firm, salary details and a job spec please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 096 4559
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Tax, Trusts and Succession KDL - 3 days/week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly