Data Protection Paralegal
My client, a FTSE 100 technology company is seeking a commercial / data protection paralegal to focus on the company's GDPR assessment and implementation project.
This is a 6 month contract role with a possibility of extension.
- Assisting with the Data Protection compliance programme in terms of updating existing contracts with external suppliers
- Ensuring that data protection clauses are incorporated into the company's contracts
- Drafting amendments to contracts
- Negotiating with external parties and drafting and amending contracts
- Assist with DSAR requests and drafting responses
- Supporting the legal and compliance team, as well as relevant business units, with the implementation of the GDPR
- Experienced paralegal from private practice or in house
- Relevant experience with data protection and/or GDPR
- Relevant experience with commercial contracts drafting
Apply for Data Protection Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly