Plot Sales Conveyancer
One of my leading national clients are actively seeking an experienced Residential Property / Plot Sales Paralegal to join their expanding team in Birmingham.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Issuing and preparing contract packs on the basis of pre-prepared standard documents following receipt of memorandum of sale
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries under supervision where required.
- Processing exchange of contracts
- Preparation of relevant completion statements
- Completion procedures
- Undertaking Land Registry Applications for broader property team
- Completing on line SDLT returns for broader Real Estate team
By way of a background, you will be expected to have at least 2 years of either plot sales or residential property experience, ideally at a similar size firm. In return, you will be given a market-leading salary and benefits package.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Plot Sales Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly