Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
Legal Secretary - Family
A very established Legal firm centrally located in Brighton and Hove are seeking to appoint a Legal Secretary within their exisitng Family team.
You will need as a minimum previous legal experience, strong audio typing skills, be very well organised with specific experience in family law being viewed as highly desirable.
Duties of the role will include:
- dealing and liaising with enquiries from clients
- arranging appointments using diary management system
- preparing letters and court documents
- copying, scanning and faxing, including preparation of bundles
- filing and other general administration work
- Ad hoc duties and tasks commensurate with the role
Along with the above abilities excellent communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail are rquired for this busy team. An ability to demonstrate discretion in dealing with confidential information and the ability to work to deadlines in this friendly and efficent team will see you excel at the firm.
For further details please contact Gary Longmate or register your interest online.
Apply for Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly