TAX DISPUTES / INVESTIGATIONS - 5pqe+
The firm has an outstanding, multi-disciplinary tax investigations team. We are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Manager (Senior Associate) who is experienced in all aspects of tax investigations with particular emphasis on private client disputes.
The role requires someone that is technically competent, highly-experienced in HMRC practice, able to demonstrate a track record of advising clients under investigation and confident in being an integral part of the future growth of the team through networking and contribution to business development initiatives.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Managing tax investigation assignments;
· Managing client relationships;
· Delegating work to more junior members of the team;
· Assisting partners and directors on more complex assignments;
· Responsibility for mentoring and managing team members;
· Full involvement in team business development issues;
· Meeting and interacting with HMRC on behalf of clients;
This is a broad and complex senior role with excellent fast track career prospects.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.