Paralegal - 12 Month FTC - London
My client is one of the largest independent investment management organisations in the UK with operations spanning the globe.
An opportunity has presented for an experienced data privacy lawyer to undertake a role in its high calibre legal team on an initial 12 month contract. Reporting to the Head of Institutional Legal EMEA, you will be working in close proximity to the business. You will enjoy a high degree of responsibility, dealing with a broad scope of matters in the data protection/privacy space.
Day to day responsibilities will include
- Assisting the Senior Data Privacy Legal Counsel with the implementation of documentation
- Drafting amendments to existing documentation to address GDPR requirements
- Working with the Data Protection team on general legal matters
- Managing document execution and retention of legal documentation
- Assisting with administrative support of the Data Privacy team.
The ideal candidate
You will be an experienced paralegal benefiting from stellar academics an exposure to working in a business environment. Previous experience in data protection will be beneficial however is not a prerequisite.
For more information, please contact Rivka Hyman at SSQ on 020 7187 7496.
Apply for Paralegal - 12 Month FTC - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly