Family Law Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and experienced Family Law Solicitor to join a well-established firm of solicitors, looking to expand its Family department, based in West London.
You will be responsible for managing your own aseload of Private and Public funded Family Law matters, with the support of a paralegal which you will be responsible for managing, including pre-nuptial/civil partnership agreements; separation agreements; divorce; financial disputes on separation; domestic violence; arrangements for children and emergency court applications.
It is highly desirable that you are either a Family Law Panel member, a Children Law Panel member or a member of Resolution and have some Legal Aid experience.
Candidates must be commercially focused, with excellent communication skills, an ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a flair for negotiation and relationship building, and be comfortable in providing independent advice.
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression in a firm with a progressive and proactive approach to training in a friendly, professional working environment.
Skills & Experience
- Must be either a Qualified solicitor of 1+ PQE
- At least a years' experience within Family Law
- Experience dealing with both Private and Legal aid matters
- Family Panel Member, Children Law Panel Member or Member of Resolution
- Managerial or supervisory experience would be a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
Apply now for Immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.