Russian Speaking Immigration Lawyer
Role: Russian Speaking Immigration Lawyer
Location: Central London
An opportunity has arisen for a hardworking Russian Speaking Immigration Lawyer to join a successful team. My Client is a Specialist Immigration firm based in Central London which provides a range of Immigration services to both Private individuals and Businesses.
The successful Immigration Lawyer will be responsible for dealing with their own workload of immigration matters including preparing and submitting visa applications, permanent residency applications and naturalization applications.
Owing to the nature of the clients the quality of work produced is high level and the successful candidate must have attention to detail.
Ideally the successful Immigration Lawyer will have experience of the Points-Based System as well as other immigration categories and nationality matters.
My clients lawyers are fluent in more than 15 languages including English, Cantonese, Hindi, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Tagalog and Urdu.
Skills & Experience
- Must be either a Qualified solicitor or experience OISC registered or SRA regulated Lawyer
- At least 2 years' experience within Immigration
- Russian and/or Ukrainian speaker is a must
- Experience dealing with a range of visa applications, points based system and nationality matters
- Managerial or supervisory experience would be a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
Apply now for Immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.