Chinese Speaking Property Lawyer
2 days left
Role: Chinese Speaking Property Solicitor/Conveyancer
An opportunity has arisen for a Property Lawyer to join a very successful team. My Client is a well-established niche law firm based in London which provides a range of legal services to both Private individuals and Businesses in the UK and Globally.
The Property Lawyer will be responsible for dealing with their own workload of Property matters including Sales and Purchases, New Builds, Property Developments, Shared Ownership, re-mortgages, Lease extensions, Freehold and Leasehold matters.
Owing to the nature of their client base the quality of work produced is high level and the successful candidate must have attention to detail.
Skills & Experience
- Must be either a Qualified Property solicitor or Experienced Conveyancer
- At least 2 years' experience within Residential Property
- Fluent Chinese/Mandarin/Cantonese speaking
- Ideally some experience within Commercial Property
- Experience in another legal discipline would be highly desirable
- Managerial or supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
Apply now for Immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Apply for Chinese Speaking Property Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly