Health Litigation Solicitor
Newly qualified Health litigator - A brilliant opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor has arisen to work with a highly reputable firm with offices in Birmingham has. This is a fantastic chance to work in an established and supportive team.
- Dealing with a broad range of work including inquests, mental health matters, public interest immunity, judicial review, and NHS commissioning decisions.
- Day to day, the role will see you picking up both routine and more complex matters.
- Handling matters relating to the NHS and healthcare law.
- The role would be best suited to newly qualified candidates, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants, and those who fall outside of this range are also encouraged to apply.
- You will need current knowledge of the NHS, duties of clinical professionals, and familiarity with healthcare law, including mental health matters.
- Highly reputable firm, that deals with very good quality work.
- Long term fixed term contract.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this clinical negligence role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants.