Property Fee Earner
Our client, a reputable, long established firm based in Harrogate is looking to recruit a Fee Earner or Chartered Legal Executive to become a part of their prestigious property team. You will be handling a diverse caseload of Commercial Property matters which will consist of freehold sales and purchase, commercial leases and rural property work.
- This role would suit someone who enjoys the variety and challenge of a broad property caseload rather than a narrow specialism, who has the experience and confidence that the role requires.
- Your caseload will consist of some Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Property matters.
- Clients you will be working on behalf of include rural land owners, high net worth individuals and businesses.
- Whether you are a Fee Earner or Chartered Legal Executive. If you have a number of years' experience under your belt, if you think you would suit a role like this then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- It is essential that you will have commercial experience, specifically knowledge on property matters and a genuine passion to learn.
- Experience of dealing with rural land would be advantageous, although this is not essential.
- A keenness to get involved with the firm's business and marketing will put you in a good position.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the chosen candidate, as well as the opportunity to work alongside some highly skilled individuals and handle high quality work.
- Benefits also include company pension scheme, 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Helen Mauborgne or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.