Private Client Fee Earner
A highly skilled Private Client Fee Earner is required to join a successful, reputable and expanding Private Client team in Newcastle. Our client is one of the North East's oldest and most long standing Commercial law firms and due to their recent successes, they are seeking driven and dynamic candidates to join their expanding Private Client Team.
This role will give you the opportunity to run your own caseload with full autonomy, as well as open the door to a world of career opportunities. They will be as invested in your career development as you are.
- Joining an expanding team, you will work on high quality Private Client matters that is generated from a long standing and loyal client base.
- You will hit the ground running with your own caseload of Private Client files from start to completion.
- This will cover a broad spectrum of Private Client work including wills, powers of attorney, court of protection, trusts, probates and wills.
- You will be joining a hugely successful team headed up by a well-respected Head of Department who has a fantastic reputation across the North East.
- For this role, it is essential that you have a depth of experience in Private Client work.
- You must be fully capable of running your own caseload from start to completion.
- Those with a demonstrable team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- This role would really suit someone who sees a long term career in this practice area due to progression opportunities and is looking for a long-term career move.
- Competitive Salary
- High quality work
- Excellent private client matters and a highly regarded Head of Department
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.