Commercial Property Fee Earner
A full service, national law firm requires an enthusiastic and hardworking Chartered Legal Executive or Fee Earner to join their successful Commercial Property department. Currently in a period of growth and expansion due to their success, you will have upwards of six months experience as a Commercial Property Fee Earner, as well as a hands-on, can-do attitude. You will take on high quality work and liaise with a broad client base.
This is an exciting time to join the Commercial Property department as they are currently in a period of expansion due to an influx of work, having more than doubled their income over the last two and a half years. Our client will be as invested in your career development as you are and the sky is the limit in terms of the places this role could take you. This role would really suit a committed individual who sees a long term career in Commercial Property.
- Picking up your own caseload, your work will really focus on Development matters.
- This will cover freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, secured lending, portfolio management work, and landlord and tenant matters.
- Playing a pivotal role in the department, you will be instrumental in continuing their growth and success by securing new work through business development opportunities.
- Taking on a new challenge, you will also be expected to actively seek out marketing opportunities.
- Those with a strong technical knowledge of Commercial Property would be perfect for this role, plus a keen enthusiasm for this practice area.
- You must also have a real flair for business development and enjoy taking on new challenges.
- Working within a fast paced team, you must be able to build up a rapport with clients and colleagues alike.
- Strong IT skills and experience of file management would also put you in a good position.
- Competitive Salary
- Very involved role
- High quality caseload.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Kim Wilkes or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.