Commercial / Corporate Lawyer
3 days left
If you want to take charge of your career, work with a global law firm and some of the best companies in the world, we would love to hear from you!
What we can offer you:
The backing of a truly global law firm (Eversheds Sutherland now has over 2,300 lawyers, in 61 offices, across 29 countries), access to support and services such as PLC, full compensation for the upkeep of your practising certificate (pro rata when on placement) and access to in-house events, CPD training and webinars.
Flexibility: We have full time and part time opportunities, with many of our roles offering an element of remote working.
Quality: You will have access to high quality legal work, helping to strengthen your area of expertise, or help you diversify into new sectors or industries. We work with some of the biggest names/brands globally across a wide range of industries.
* There are a number of roles across the UK (London, South East, Midlands, Chester, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol) for commercial and corporate lawyers with transactional and project experience*
We're particularly interested in hearing from technically accomplished lawyers that have the following expertise:
· Experience of commercial contract management and negotiation with proven ability to manage projects, negotiations and relationships with third parties and external advisers.
· Commercial - reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements and providing legal advice on business issues. Agreements include: supplier, distribution, software licensing and outsourcing, procurement, major IT outsourcing projects
· Corporate – General M&A, Corporate finance, ECM, DCM, Private Equity.
Personal attributes required:
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, trouble shoot and problem solve in a creative and innovative manner.
· Experience in sectors including: Financial Services (inc regulatory projects), FinTech, Retail, Media, Telecoms, Defence and Utilities (Water / Gas)
· Ability to manage a varied workload with minimal direction with effective legal risk management and appropriate escalation of legal risk.
Due to the volume of responses we receive, unfortunately if you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks of applying, we are not progressing your application. Please feel free to review our vacancies at www.eversheds-sutherland.com/careers for roles in the future as this is updated frequently.
Apply for Commercial / Corporate Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly