We have an excellent opportunity for a Property Paralegal in Edgbaston, Birmingham within an established firm in the area that offer a varied caseload of property matters. The firm are interested in speaking with all skilled Property Paralegals as they're expanding the property department due to the continued increase of client instruction and their reputation in the market.
- The firm are extremely established within the area and benefit from long standing relationships with many work referrers and third parties including many local estate agents which you are able to build upon and utilise;
- You will be advising on a broad range of property matters including sales and purchases, let to buy, new builds. all aspects of transfers of equity, planning and mortgage enquires;
- Due to the busy nature of the department you will be assisted with the administrative and post completion aspects of the files;
- The role is due to expansion as the firm benefit from well established relationships with third party work referrers and estate agents so have seen a continued increase of client instruction.
- The ability to maintain and develop the already strong working relationships with estate agents and third party referrers is important;
- The firm focus on client care and the ability to build relationships with customers from the outset and maintaining that throughout the process with ensure you will fit well within the cohesive team.
- Time management skills are important and the department are busy and you will be required to manage your work as efficiently as possible.
- The office is based in Edgbaston so it is easily commutable from areas around Birmingham and the wider West Midlands region;
- The firm are highly regarded in the region and have strong ties to many work referrers in the local area;
- The firm offer extremely strong training and support in order to help develop the successful candidate within the - Property team and offer clear progression opportunities should that be of interest;
- The salary is extremely competitive for this role and will be suited to the level of experience you have with additional benefits and bonuses.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a Property Paralegal and feel you would like to apply for this role then please contact Amy Haycocks on 0161 831 6890. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other Property opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our expert consultants on 0161 831 6890.