Commercial Property Paralegal
Are you a Commercial Property Paralegal that would like the opportunity to work within a well established full service legal firm in Edgbaston, Birmingham? The role is a full time permanent position within a private practice firm in Birmingham and would suit a Commercial Property candidate with relative experience.
- The role will involve covering the full spectrum of Commercial Property matters; you will have exposure to a broad range of high quality work that will include landlord and tenant, acquisitions/disposals, estate management, investment funds and corporate support matters;
- The role allows you to join a close knit commercial property team within a firm that offers clear progression and access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise of Commercial Property and the local area;
- Developing and enhancing close working relationships with their loyal client base.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified Commercial Property Paralegal with experience in a Commercial Property team having had exposure to a varied Commercial Property caseload;
- The firm have indicated that they are expanding the property team and would consider a paralegal that would be confident in assisting with caseloads;
- An ability and interest in business development will be an asset in this firm as they benefit from a wealth of loyal client s in the surrounding area so a strong Commercial Property Paralegal with an ability to develop relationships will fit well into the team.
- The firm have long standing ties to many organisations and have well established relationships in the area;
- Excellent salary package available plus company benefits;
- A clear career path in the Commercial Property department with realistic career progression;
- Opportunity to work closely with partners in a really cohesive and friendly environment;
- Based in Edgbaston so easily commutable from areas such as Birmingham city centre, Smethwick, Selly Oak and wider areas of the West Midlands.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a Commercial Property Paralegal and feel you would like to apply for this role then please contact Amy Haycocks on 0161 831 6890. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other Commercial Property Paralegal opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our expert consultants on 0161 831 6890.