Personal Injury/Clinical Negligence Fee Earner
Are you a personal injury fee earner with clinical negligence experience looking for a new role in Lincoln? If so this could be the opportunity for you. Our client is a Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire firm that has been providing a service to clients for over 100 years. In the last five years they have become a leading law firm in today's market.
- The Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Department is looking to employ someone with experience handling their own caseload of personal injury and clinical negligence cases ranging from taking new instructions through to trial or settlement of litigated cases.
- The Department has established a reputation for providing a quality and personal service which meets the needs of their clients. The Personal Injury team provides a very down to earth and approachable service working for a variety of clients.
- They are currently very busy and continually seeking out new opportunities with marketing and business development is openly encouraged. They are progressive in their approach and very forward thinking.
- The successful candidate will be expected to assume the responsibilities of handling a demanding case load, as well as being committed to help build the department further to achieve its business objectives.
- You must have prior experience handling a mixed personal injury and clinical negligence caseload and be able to hit the ground running.
- Law Degree and LPC qualification.
- It will be necessary that the successful candidate is a team player and can contribute towards the growth of the department. This may involve participation in marketing events, seminars and generally being able and wanting to build on their experience.
- A full driving license and use of a car is essential.
- Excellent IT and case management skills, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- days annual leave and annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
- Flexible working
- Others available on request
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Kim Wilkes or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.