If you are an Insolvency Solicitor looking for an outstanding opportunity to join a strong regional firm in its Leeds office then read on. The firm are keen to hear from candidates who have a real desire to practice in this area of law and have at least 6 months experience within their training contract.
The firms Insolvency team has an outstanding reputation, with the Legal 500 describing them as 'a strong team with depth of knowledge' as well as Chambers UK acknowledging the teams reputation as well-regarded by insolvency practitioners.
- From day one you will be handling a mix of contentious and non-contentious insolvency work, and you can expect the work to be exceptionally complex and of a fantastic quality. As the team work closely with the firm's corporate department there is genuinely the opportunity to work on non-contentious work as well as contentious.
- The firm have a fantastic reputation amongst insolvency practitioners and thus boasts an impressive client base.
- You will be joining a strong team which consists of 4 partners as well as a number of senior associates and associates and will receive fantastic support.
- Due to the nature of the firm you will need to be a tenacious and charismatic individual who not only has a significant appreciation for the black letter law but also have a commercially savvy nature.
- Our client believes candidates who are NQ - 3 years PQE will possess the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role. For applicants who are NQ it is required that you have completed at least one seat in Insolvency.
- Candidates who have previous experience in banking would be highly attractive to the firm.
- You will have considerable exposure to clients and referrers and as is typical with insolvency roles there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in networking and business development.
- What really sets this role apart from others is that you will be exposed to exceptionally high quality work without having to be under the pressure of working in large national firms.
- The support and development the firm offers is incomparable.
- The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Rachael Mann (or another member of our private practice department) at Sacco Mann. However, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.