Associate 3-5yrs PQE (Hong Kong)
Associate (Hong Kong) 3-5 years PQE
Energy & Projects
This long established international firm has offices across the globe and specialises in maritime, natural resources, transport, real estate and energy and is a market leader in the power sector regularly ranked on the top tier of legal advisors in industry league tables.
The energy department in Hong Kong works on both project development and project finance in the conventional and renewable power sectors and has planned work in South East Asia on the agenda.
The firm are seeking an experienced Associate to join the expanding team in the Hong Kong office which will offer fantastic exposure to cutting edge transactions for one of the leading law firms globally. The role includes preparation, review, negotiation, revision of project development documents (including EPC contract, concession agreement, guarantee, power purchase agreement, fuel supply agreement, land lease agreement), corporate documents (including shareholders agreement), and finance documents (facility agreement and security package).
Candidate requirements for the role:
- Qualification as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England & Wales
- Ideally 3-5 years' PQE of solid Finance or Project Development experience (preferably in the Energy or Infrastructure sectors)
- Experienced in working on energy/infrastructure/project-related development/construction work or project finance experience at a highly regarded firm
- Willing to relocate to Hong Kong as a local employee
- Confident to deliver the scope of work detailed above in the role overview
In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive HKD salary and benefits package.
For further information on this position, call Joanna at QED Legal.