Senior Employment Solicitor (In-House)
Rare opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to work in-house, joining a highly reputed Consultancy business in Manchester.
Sacco Mann is currently recruiting a highly unusual role for an experienced Employment Solicitor looking to make the move In-House. The business has a fantastic reputation and therefore deals with high quality Employment matters. They are looking for someone with a strong Employment background, able to deal with a broad range of matters to include contentious issues and advocacy matters. Positions such as these are rare, so if you are looking to make the move In-House, please get in touch as soon as possible.
- Handling a broad range of Employment matters, which will include advising on routine matters, as well as more complex matters.
- Representing at Employment tribunals.
- Building relations with existing clients, and developing new contacts.
- The position will involve travel throughout the UK.
- The role would be best suited to candidates with at least 5 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline on and candidates outside of this level with the relevant experience are still encouraged to apply.
- Able to deal with a wide range of Employment matters with no supervision.
- Able to conduct your own advocacy.
- The successful candidate will come from a strong pedigree and academic background.
- Highly unusual opportunity to deal with Employment work in an In-house Environment.
- Very competitive salary.
- Fantastic quality work.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this In-House Employment role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you know of anyone else suitable, then please let us know as we offer rewards for successful referrals. See our website for terms and conditions. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website or contact one of our consultants on 0161 831 6890.