Conveyancing Executive / Paralegal - Plot Sales
My client works with organisations of all sizes, delivering a broad range of specialist legal services, and has particular expertise across sectors including but not limited to; energy, education, banking & financial services, investment funds and advanced manufacturing.
Their multi-disciplinary Real Estate group is highly regarded by their clients and within the sector. It comprises not only lawyers but town and country planners, RICS surveyors, property managers and sector focused financial advisers. Their plot sales team deals with the legal aspects of plot sales for their clients, including planning, development, investment, construction, litigation and dealing with both landlord and tenant matters. The team regularly acts on behalf of some of the UK's biggest house builders.
You will work closely with a senior fee earner and partner of the business helping with part exchange sales, plot sales and plot purchases in a busy and fast moving environment for national PLC developers and private clients purchasing a plot from National PLC builders.
- The key duties include:
- dealing with plot sales, purchases and part exchange work
- running your own plot sales and purchase caseload
- working as part of a larger team and handling all aspects of the conveyancing sales process in the residential building sector
- maintaining close contact throughout the process with clients
- providing an excellent service to their in-house plot sales team and site agents
Skills and experience you will have:
- a comprehensive understanding and experience in all aspects of residential development, post site acquisition and the acquisition by part exchange (or otherwise) of residential properties
- comprehensive conveyancing experience in the residential and building sector
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.