Is there a different way to practice law? We certainly think so.
Axiom is an elite provider of legal services to the most well-known financial institutions and corporates in the world. We are currently looking for fantastic Commercial/IT lawyers to join us for long term secondment opportunities to some of the most innovative and prestigious institutions in the world.
What we can offer you:
- A choice of elite, global clients, with cutting-edge work on offer
- The ability to direct the path of your own career
- Flexibility and a work-life balance that you’ve always dreamed of
- A variety of sectors and work so you’ll consistently be challenged and engaged
- A full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare, and professional development
What we’re looking for:
- Self-directed, roll-up-your-sleeves lawyers with fresh ideas and a passion for their practice area
- Solid in-house or private practice experience at a top City firm or FTSE 250 institution
- Exposure to IT and/or outsourcing transactions, including offshoring, ITO and BPO as well as data privacy/security is a plus
- 1+ years of strong commercial experience with excellent academics
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- Partnering and supporting a fast-paced sales or business organisation by managing multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously to help drive deals to a close
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of complex commercial contracts which may include: services and consulting agreements, licensing agreements, content agreements, software development contracts, SaaS agreements, SLA agreements, e-commerce agreements, mobile and gaming agreements
- Supporting clients across a wide range of industries in relation to internet/digital, social media and e-commerce issues
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
The legal industry is changing – where will you be when it happens?
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_LawUK.