Commercial Property Solicitor
Our client is a well-established integrated commercial law firm with offices based throughout Yorkshire. They currently seek a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their department in Leeds. For this role it is envisaged that candidates will have a minimum of two years post qualification experience within another commercial property team.
Our client's commercial property department is relaxed and informal but extremely professional and they are seeking the right person to fit into the existing team in this expansion role.
- You will be required to deal with managing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of commercial property matters
- There will be plenty of support and assistance from other members of the team
- Business development and getting involved in the firm's marketing activities is a crucial part of this role
- You should have strong experience within commercial property and be able to manage a varied caseload from day one
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Clients needs always comes first to the firm and so you will need to have the ability to prioritise your workload and be able to meet deadlines
-Due to the nature of the role you should have an excellent eye for detail and a concern for the quality and accuracy of your work
- Competitive salary
- Reputable commercial law firm
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Rachel Birkinshaw at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.