Private Client Partner
You will take the lead role in developing the private client offering within this particular office of this Top 100 firm. This is a relatively unique opportunity, insofar as you will be joining a top tier/market-leading team, albeit you will have the chance to develop a relatively blank canvass from that outstanding springboard.
Private Client Partner – Manchester
PQE / Experience: 8+ years PQE
Commutable from: Manchester, Chester, Altrincham, Wilmslow, Warrington, Stockport
Our client is an immensely ambitious Top 100 practice. They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams. As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue. Not happy to rest on their laurels, the firm’s dynamic leadership team is continuing to drive the firm forward in 2017 and significant results have been posted this year already.
- Private Client Solicitor; Senior Associate or Partner level
- 8+ years’ experience; those with less experience are encouraged to apply if they otherwise feel capable of fulfilling the role
- Expertise advising on a variety of wealth management issues; including complex wills, trusts, tax planning
- Experience of advising HNW clients
- Ideally STEP qualified or working towards
- Capable of generating workflow from both internal and external sources
The next step:
To register your interest in this Partner level private client solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Duane at Realm Recruit to enquire.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit