If you are an ambitious NQ or junior employment solicitor wishing to handle City quality work with the Tier 1 ranked employment team of a Legal 500 practice in Reading, then you will want to hear more about this opportunity.
If you are the successful applicant, you will enjoy the following:
- A high calibre caseload advising on all aspects of both contentious and non-contentious employment law including unfair, wrongful and constructive dismissal, redundancy, TUPE, discrimination claims, employment contracts and employee handbooks
- Advising major national and international companies through to owner-managed businesses across a range of sectors such as financial services, publishing, media, healthcare, recruitment, IT, hotel and leisure, retail, manufacturing and professional services
- Excellent training and supervision in a supportive and collegiate environment
- Genuine career progression prospects
- A highly competitive remuneration package.
It is envisaged that the role would suit a junior Employment Solicitor from NQ to two years' PQE, who has ideally undertaken an employment seat during training and/or gained PQE with a highly rated employment team, however applications from more qualified Solicitors with relevant experience will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on 0121 4690506.