One of my leading national clients are currently seeking a Recoveries Paralegal to join their Birmingham office.
The role is part of their Recoveries Services Practice Group (RSG), this department works with the debtors of their banking and restructuring & insolvency clients. The purpose of the role is to be involved in conducting litigation, enforcement proceedings and collections on behalf of clients of Receivables in respect of litigation, dealing with clients, their debtors, solicitors, County Court staff and any other third parties by telephone, in correspondence and in person.
- Main responsibilities
- Processing of pre-legal debt recovery referrals
- Dealing with key stages of litigation within a case management system
- Negotiating repayment(s) and/or settlements
- Maintaining integrity of data for own case load
- Ensuring electronic post and emails are correctly catalogued and saved to relevant files on a daily basis
- Assisting with the compilation of client reports
- To achieve and maintain an up to date task list
- Assisting with client billing and collection of unpaid client invoices
- To maintain a professional manner within the office environment, with clients and any other third parties
- To answer and return calls in accordance with the firms policy and client's Service Level Agreements
- To comply with client Service Level Agreements
- To complete tasks/activities upon instruction of a Team Leader or other senior member of the team/department
If this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.