Commercial Property Paralegal
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial or residential property paralegal to take on a new challenge within an expanding Leicester based law firm. If you are looking to develop your property skills within a growing law firm working within a team alongside some very experienced lawyers than this is certainly the role for you.
Our client is a strong commercial law firm that likes to grow its staff organically and is ranked as a UK Top 200 firm for its Corporate/Commercial and Commercial Property practices in the Legal 500 guide. Their commercial clients range from owner managed businesses to some of the UK's largest companies. This is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to really establish themselves in commercial property.
- As a paralegal you will support the team with administrative and legal tasks on a wide range of commercial property files.
- The team acts on major acquisitions in shopping centres, high streets and retail parks around the UK as well as routine property transactions for smaller businesses.
- This commercial Property team is one of only 10 in the whole of the East Midlands recommended by Chambers and Partners for Real Estate work.
- The department advises on all aspects of freehold and leasehold property for its business clients. The department has sector specific specialisms including agriculture, retail, retail Concessions and secured lending.
- You will be joining a medium sized team so you can be sure of support from all levels with your caseload.
- Ideally, you will come from a background of working as a paralegal within commercial property, as well as harbouring a genuine interest in this practice area.
- Candidates from a residential property background who are looking to make the transition into commercial property work will also be considered for the role. Full training will be provided.
- This role would suit a 'career paralegal' and a candidate who is looking for a long term career in this area of law.
- Team players are encouraged to apply, particularly those with a collegiate approach to problem solving.
- Competitive Salary.
- A unique role that gives you full exposure to the commercial property sector and broadens your property experience in general.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.