FAMILY ASSOCIATE 1-3YRS- UK FIRM
This UK firm are looking for an outstanding family law associate with 1-3yrs experience to join there team. You will work closely with the five partners of this busy department in the provision of advice to the firm's clients. They practise all areas of family law, representing clients in the UK and abroad.
Specific duties will include:
To work, as part of a team, advising the firm's clients on family law matters to include:
* Financial applications for married and unmarried families
* Divorce procedures
* Private children applications
* International and cross jurisdictional issues
* Pre-nuptial agreements
* Contributing to the marketing of the department and to assist with building strong client relations at all times
* To undertake administrative duties within the firm to ensure best practice.
For further information, please contact Nick Shillinglaw on 020 7187 7497. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.