CORPORATE PSL-INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
This International Law firm are currently looking for a Corporate PSL to join their office in London.
Their Corporate group in London handles a broad variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, private equity and venture capital investments, finance, joint ventures and strategic alliances. In addition, their group includes lawyers who focus on private equity fund transactions and formations, tax, financial services regulation, and employment matters.
Much of their work is international in nature and their clients include large multinational corporations, financial institutions, private equity groups, start-up and midsize private and public companies, and entrepreneurs. They work across a wide range of industries and have a particular expertise in the life sciences, technology and branded products sectors.
In total, their Corporate group in London is currently made up of some 15 partners, 34 associates/counsel and 5 trainees and they have recently undergone an exciting period of expansion which they are keen to consolidate and build upon.
Due to the success of their expansion, they are looking at recruiting an experienced PSL who will proactively support their development of the Group and provide structure and leadership in the sphere of knowledge management.
You will be responsible for collating and maintaining a common pool of shared know-how, ensuring consistency of style and approach across the group.
They would anticipate that this role would encompass the following duties, although the list is not exhaustive :-
Knowledge Management Duties
* development and maintenance of a precedents bank and accompanying practice notes, using existing documentation
* monitoring, filtering and dissemination of legal updates
* maintaining the London corporate intranet knowledge database and regularly updating with new materials
* ensuring that IT systems/intranet are utilised fully to spread know-how
* handling queries from lawyers and clients re. current law and practice
Training and Development Duties
* organisation and management of group training programmes throughout the year
* developing and chairing know-how sessions
* leading training sessions and presenting seminars
Client-related and Externally Facing Duties
* preparing internal and external/client bulletins and alerts
* assisting in the preparation and delivery of client seminars and other external events
* co-ordination of publications/articles, in conjunction with the marketing team
* liaising with external legal providers and the library with regard to legal subscriptions/training and corporate resources
For further information, please contact Rachael Fowler on 020 7187 7438 Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.