Our client is an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of their high profile clients. With over 1000 employees, they have grown over the last 3 years and are therefore seeking a new Paralegal in their Bristol office. As a Fee Earning Paralegal, you will be responsible for your own caseload and be part of a large and experienced residential property sales team. The successful candidate will work as part of their experienced Bristol Plot sales team delivering a wide range of legal services, including part exchange, Homebuy products, shared ownership and second charge incentives.
- Carrying out the sales process efficiently, accurately and in accordance with team procedures, client requirements and service standards.
- Being responsible for own caseload of sale files.
- Promptly answer buyer solicitor/conveyancer enquiries with assistance from more senior team members as required.
- Regularly update clients as to progress of matters.
- Previous Plot Sales/Conveyancing experience is essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a natural empathy/affinity with clients and a good telephone manner
- Good letter writing ability, including writing non-standard letters.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered together with opportunities for career progression.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.