Private Client Partner
An outstanding senior level opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual to take over an existing, highly profitable caseload consisting of a broad mix of Private Client work. In addition you will manage the office on a daily basis and be committed to building on their current success. The role is a varied and challenging position. You will join a specialist law firm who work in three main areas including Private Client, Personal Injury and Corporate Commercial work. They have several offices across the North West and further offices in the South.
Private Client Solicitor – Lancashire
PQE / Experience: 10PQE+
Commutable from: Blackpool, Preston, Lancaster, Blackburn, Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: Circa £70,000-£80,000 + Benefits including death in service (4 x salary), private medical insurance, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension contribution.
They have a real commitment to personal/private client legal services and are one of the most well-respected firms in the region for such work. With longstanding roots in the North West they have long been committed to offering the combination of a relaxed working environment and good quality work within a nice office in a great location. You will join a friendly yet hard working team who are very successful in the work they undertake.
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- Private Client Solicitor;
- A minimum of 10 years PQE;
- Excellent technical ability to take over an existing caseload which generates a very healthy turnover;
- Enthusiastic and driven to manage the office and a long term commitment to the role by building upon the great work done and to enhance and develop the offering;
- An enthusiasm for and capability in all aspects of business development;
- Excellent client care skills and ability to manage client expectations;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and interpersonal skills;
- Not only be a team player but demonstrate management and leadership qualities, or the potential to develop them;
- Willing to travel to attend on clients or work from our other offices as and when might be required;
- A member of STEP (desirable, but this is not essential);
- Proficient with IT.
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/private-client
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit