Private Client Solicitor
An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking Solicitor to become an integral part of a wider Trusts & Estates team. The role is a varied and challenging position. You will be expected to support an Associate Solicitor who splits his time between fee earning and business development. You will join a specialist law firm who work in three main areas including Private Client, Personal Injury and Corporate Commercial work. They have several offices across the North West and further offices in the South.
Private Client Solicitor – Cheshire
PQE / Experience: NQ - 2PQE
Commutable from: Chester, Ellesmere Port, Wrexham, Birkenhead, Northwich
Salary: Competitive + Benefits including death in service (3 x salary), private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, 1% pension contribution.
They have a real commitment to personal/private client legal services and are one of the most well-respected firms in the region for such work. With longstanding roots in the North West they have long been committed to offering the combination of a relaxed working environment and good quality work.
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- Experienced in dealing with complex, high net worth estates, probate matters, inheritance tax issues, trusts, and the drafting of trust documents;
- Technically competent with a wide range of private client experience;
- Interested in and willing to assist in business development;
- Willing to travel to attend on clients or work from our other offices as and when required;
- A member of STEP (desirable, but this is not essential).
The next step
To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit