HEALTHCARE ADVISORY ASSOCIATE NQ-3YRS- WIMBLEDON- LEADING NATIONAL LAW FIRM
This Leading National law firm who are a leading provider of legal services to the health, social care and housing sectors have a current opening for a Healthcare Advisory associate with NQ-3PQE to join their team in London.
Their Advisory and Inquests team is a part of their wider Clinical Law department which comprises over 70 solicitors and barristers focusing on clinical negligence and advisory work. The work undertaken by their Advisory and Inquests team involves helping their health and social care client across a wide range of issues, including:
* Treatment and best interest matters
* Consent and confidentiality
* Mental Health and Mental Capacity law, to include Deprivation of Liberty cases
* Information law (DPA/FOIA/GDPR)
* Public law, advising commissioning and service provider organisations on governance, powers and responsibilities, as well as funding and treatment decision making.
* Litigation: including judicial review challenges, Court of Protection matters, mental health tribunal work
* Governance and patient safety investigations
You will be expected to be a advisory solicitor (or just about to qualify) with circa 0 - 3 years of PQE, preferably within a leading healthcare law practice. Inquests experience would be an advantage but by no means essential. This role will involve advising on the above issues, working alongside a national team of leading solicitors and supportive colleagues.
The work includes dealing with some of the most important and politically sensitive cases for the NHS. You therefore need to be a confident lawyer who is dynamic, self-motivated and able to develop the skills to work with very senior NHS management.
For further information, please contact Nick Shillinglaw on 020 7187 7497 . Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.