Working as Trademark Attorney at this world leading sporting brand, you will undertake the following duties in relation to a worldwide trademark portfolio and working closely with Legal Counsel and TM Manager:
- Management of global trademark watching service.
- Reviewing and requesting advice on watch notices.
- Instructing and managing opposition and revocation actions globally via a network of external agents.
- Liaising with other member of the team on opposition strategy and process.
- Reviewing and drafting correspondence in relation to oppositions, including grounds, evidence, witness statements etc.
- Assisting in the review of settlement agreements e.g. co-existence agreements, undertakings
- Auditing existing opposition files and database.
- Meticulous database record keeping (DIAMS iQ).
- Recording, reporting and collating 3rd party rights, undertakings, settlements, significant decisions.
- Assisting other members of the team as and when required in related IP matters.
- Contributing to the global IP Strategy and the goals of the team
- To complete all mandatory training within specified timeliness.
- To operate safely at all times in line with Company health and safety requirements
- To undertake other duties within your capabilities as your Group Manager or Team Leader may assign to you from time to time.
For additional information, please contact Brian Littleton at Chadwick Nott on 0203-096-4549 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.