Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Our client, a leading UK law firm is currently looking for a Paralegal to join their reputable residential conveyancing team in central Bristol.
The role will include:
- The provision of a quality service to clients under supervision including being able to progress cases.
- Opening files
- Chasing on exchanges and/or completions
- Using the case management system
- 12 months + experience as a paralegal (ideally within residential property)
- Ideally completed LPC (not essential)
- Good IT skills and experience of a case management system
Our client is offering a salary of £16,000 - £20,000 and an excellent benefits package. The role has arisen as the current post holder has been promoted internally and they are therefore keen for someone to start asap but they will wait for the right candidate.
For further information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.