Paralegal (Inhouse role) - London
1 day left
- Full time
Our client is an independent broker who is growing rapidly and seeking to attract highly motivated individuals who want to progress their careers. They are currently recruiting for someone to assist with all legal and company secretarial matters in London, salary £30,000 - £35,000.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with all Company Secretarial matters
- Managing the contracts database, including advising on appointments, renewals and terminations
- Drafting and reviewing contracts including terms and conditions, NDAs, service level agreements and customer legal documentation
- Undertaking due diligence on new vendors
- Liaising with external counsel on registering, monitoring and managing the firm's IP rights and portfolio of trademarks
- Proactively manage and resolve contract term disputes in a tactful and timely manner
- Updating contract and other legal templates;
- Legal research and drafting advice
- General support in relation data protection, commercial and company law.
- Experience as a paralegal either in a law firm or for an in-house legal team
- A law degree or equivalent and ideally completed the Legal Practice Course.
- Good analytical, research and writing skills with excellent communication skills.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Paralegal (Inhouse role) - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly