Private Client Solicitor
Due to our client's continued growth and success, they are looking to recruit an experienced Wills & Probate Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 5 PQE to join their Romford based office.
Your main duties would include but not be limited to: -
* Drafting of Wills and Codicils;
* Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney;
* Drafting Deeds of Variation;
* Probate Applications;
* Deputyship Applications to the Court of Protection;
* Participating in networking and practice development activities.
Our client has an excellent core following providing lots of fee earning potential for the right candidate.
You will have: -
* At least 5 PQE in Wills & Probate work;
* Good communication skills;
* A track record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
* Enthusiasm to engage in networking and practice development activities;
* Excellent administration and organisational skills;
* A professional yet friendly and approachable personality.
You will also demonstrable an ability and be keen to build and maintain client / referral relationships.
You will be client focused and practical.
You will be dynamic, forward thinking and share our client's core values.
You will be committed and keen to contribute to the achievements of our client.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.