Knowledge Assistant - Birmingham
1 day left
- Full time
Our international client is seeking a knowledge assistant to join their Birmingham office.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join this growing practice, your key responsibilities will include,
- Researching, reviewing and summarising relevant case law
- Drafting legal updates and market developments
- Participating in projects and initiatives
The ideal candidate will have some corporate paralegal experience and obtained their LPC. You will have strong academics and analytical skills along with,
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Knowledge Assistant - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly