M&A Lawyer - Warranty & Indemnity Insurance (Italian-Qualified)
1 day left
- Full time
The leading warranty and indemnity/M&A insurance team in Europe is looking to appoint an Italian-Qualified Corporate or Private Equity Lawyer to lead their development into the Italian markets specialising within warranty and indemnity insurance initially based from London.
The appointment is a practice lead for the Southern-European region and have man-management across Italy and other Southern European countries with opportunity for an equity stake in the business.
- The team is made up of ex-top-tier corporate M&A and Private Equity Lawyers that have moved into insurance broking
- The team is the leading provider of specialist insurance solutions for mergers and acquisitions and warranty and indemnity risks
- The firm focus on the private equity and real estate sectors, working with leading Fund Managers across Europe and North America
- The appointment will be initially based in London for 24 months and subsequently relocate back to Italy, if he or she chooses to do so
- The individual will be a first class M&A or Private Equity Lawyer that is technically and commercially able at the deal table
- He or she will have a strong network of indigenous and foreign Lawyers, private equity and venture capital investors into the Italian market
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for M&A Lawyer - Warranty & Indemnity Insurance (Italian-Qualified)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly