Legal Director | Restructuring & Insolvency
A national law firm with an exceptional employer brand.
The practice provides advice on all aspects of traditional contentious and transactional/advisory insolvency work to insolvency practitioners and lenders as well as advise in turnaround situations and distressed investment scenarios.
- Working directly with Partners on significant and high value matters
- Access to a mixture of litigious and transactional matters but primarily non-contentious
- Working alongside senior lawyers to provide assistance on a broad range of recovery matters and insolvency to key clients
- Management of key client relationships
- Acting for lenders and insolvency practitioners to provide fast, pragmatic
- Between 3-6 years' PQE (Associate to Legal Director) of restructuring and insolvency experience
- Experience of advising on restructuring solutions
- Able to manage AMA processes
- Have advised on sale of businesses out of distressed situations
- Provided general advice to lenders and insolvency practitioners in the full range of insolvency situations is key
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.